|Country of Origin||Made in India|
This Model Z106 continuously monitors the wriststrap to detect loss of continuity between operator and monitor. Conditions such as broken coil cords and improper contact with the skin are detected instantly to alert the operator before serious and expensive ESD damage can occur. As there is no resistive return path from the wriststrap, it uses the ‘Capacitive AC principle‘ to check if the operator is adequately grounded. Continuous monitoring reduces the need for periodic checks and audits and also ensures greater security.
- Pass Threshold : under 10 Megohms.
- Indications : Pass – Green LED
- Fail – Flashing Red LED
- Audible Alarm for Fail mode
- Power supply : 6VDC 100ma
- Dimensions : 110 x 60 x 32 mm
- Weight : 75 gms
- Calibration : Recommended every 12 months.
- Warranty : One year